Sunday, June 7, 2015

Style Trend for SS'15

Hello Ladies! I come baring gifts.
The gift of upcoming shoe trends! Yayyy, I know you ladies are just as excited as I am about these trends so lets jump right in. This photo is from Stylesight, a trend forecasting website. So you ladies are getting the best of the best

I’m sure you ladies have seen a few of these shoes before these are the upcoming styles of Spring/Summer 2015. If these styles have not already hit your favorite show store, I am sure they are on their way.
            In an earlier article I talked to you guys about the 70’s trend in footwear. In this drawing you can see current trend: the thick heels and high platforms. You can also see the repeating ankle straps and foot straps. You ladies are in for a lot of tan lines.
The 70’s trend are met which some futuristic prints and a nod to the mod period. Color is the key! No pastels or pales for this summer.
Gladiators are always a returning trend but added a new flavor of the heel. Height is in and everywhere. The platforms and tall heels are in for the gladiator, which is usually a flat shoe but not this summer.
Also to my older generations, welcome back the Mule!
 The best way to go minimal for the summer is a chic and modern shoe with a 90’s attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment